Saturday, March 8, 2014
• Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Place: The Conscious Center | 58 Macy Street (Rte. 110) Unit 6C| Amesbury, MA 01913 978.792.5401
• Audience: Any person (ordained or not) who would like to learn how to create a meaningful ceremony and avoid “cake-in-the-face embarrassment”.
• Workshop Outcomes: This will be a fun day of learning with interactive activities and networking. Participants will receive information regarding”
o Steps for Wedding Ceremony Success
o Legal Compliance & Marriage License
o Wedding Officiant Roles & Responsibilities
• Facilitators: Rev. Lucinda Martin, Ordained Interfaith minister and founder of “Vows & Kisses Wedding Officiants” – www.vowsandkisses.com and Pami-Peace Parker, Ordained Interfaith minister and Director of The Conscious Center – www.peaceminister.com
• Recommended Tithe: $65 per person
• To Register (only 15 seats available): Please contact Pami at email@example.com or call The Conscious Center and leave a message: 978.792.5401.
— with Lucinda Martin at The Conscious Center.